SCORE Vancouver Classes
Thursday August 27, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM PDT
Tuesday September 15, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT
This three hour seminar will cover the basics for writing your own Business Plan including:
- Why I should have a Business Plan? What financing opportunities exist?
- What’s needed in my plan? Should I have different plans for different audiences?
- What are some good Business Plan examples I may use?
- How should I differentiate my product or service?
- Can I calculate a Break-even point for my business and how can I project profit?
- How do I determine what licenses or permits I will need?
- Where can I find free research tools for marketing or competitor analysis?
This seminar will be held at SCORE’s offices at 4001 Main Street, Vancouver, WA
Friday September 18, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT